Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What happens if you have to make changes

What are the odds that the first thing you try with investing and trading will be successful?

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.


I really don't hear about this sort of thing talked about much. About making changes and scrapping something that doesn't work. Nearly every blog I have read is from an expert who already knows exactly what they are doing and what they want to do. They then pass on that knowledge to their subscribers. However there are aspects to the learning process they probably have forgotten about because its happened to them 10 or more years ago. I always told myself if I started a blog I would start something from scratch to simulate that effect.

On the other hand I didn't want this 100% fumbling around while learning something new.I consider myself a very solid dividend investor. I would consider it my financial skill set. That will not change here with the blog and is my financial pivot point.   I am not going to scrap the forex trading. It will be a process while I work through trying to figure out how I want to trade it. More on that next entry on what I will change.


Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the statement that most bloggers are already experts. I learn best by doing, and learn more by sharing my experiences.

    Every good business owner I'm sure has a track record of failed businesses, but they just won't discuss it.

    ReplyDelete