Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 45 update and dividend growth



EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.


A quick update this week but a good one for the investing account. As I have mentioned before, the 1st quarter is the busiest time for dividend raises. Getting that yearly raise is not only an important aspect to dividend investing but it is quite enjoyable. While the world focuses on European debt problems added to the U.S. federal budget deficit problems, getting a raise to my income for free sure is good.

On top of that add the power of DRIP shares and we can get some nice income even for us do it yourself little guys.




Weekly Activity
$100 deposit into Investing
$2.29 dividend from COP
$1.11 dividend from PCY
WMT raises dividend 9%


Model Portfolio Totals

Trading Account: $993.39
Estimated Monthly Income: $0 (Not ready to trade until Phase 1 completed)
Max loss per trade (1% of account): $9.93
Portfolio stop (3% account): $29.80

Investing Account: $2,520.7
Estimated Monthly Income: $7.74 ($0.174 from DRIP)
Stock
     ABT: $0.76 income/month
     WMT: $0.58 income/month ($0.004 from DRIP)
Energy
     COP: $0.77 income/month ($0.007 from DRIP)
     ERF: $1.74 income/month ($0.052 from DRIP)
REITs
     O: $1.08 income/month ($0.023 from DRIP)
Bonds
     JNK: $1.66 income/month ($0.060 from DRIP)
     PCY: $1.14 income/month ($0.030 from DRIP)
Maneuvering Cash: $700

Savings Account: $1,300
Emergency: $1,000
Portfolio Protection
     Trading Account: $50
     Investing Account: $250
CDs: $0
Precious Metals: $0



Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I understand the SEO benefit of link exchanging, its not something I want to do with this blog.

      Delete