Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Listing out the Goals of the Trading Account. Phase 1

With the goals of the Investing account defined we can focus on the Trading account...

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.

I want to expand more on Time as a resource for the trader and investor. As I mention in the video, we can add more money through deposits.  We can also start our record for successful trades and numbers for trading.We can read new books and watch new videos and learn from past mistakes. What we cannot do is get back the one natural resource that every person has. Time.

I spent a year stuck in "Analysis Paralysis". Planning how I would trade and invest. I thought I had to get all of my money first before I could start but funnily enough never had $10,000 lying around. I found myself worried that I might be missing something when in the end I did. I missed out on opportunity by inaction.

The advice given out in the financial world seems contradictory at times. Don't over trade, but if you never trade you never make profits. Learn and understand money management and risk management, but again you have to trade and make mistakes to learn some of it. I've even done it several times in my videos to you guys. When everything is said and done though at some point you have to roll up your sleeves and jump in. Hopefully my videos and blog entries help in that.


Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others.
I am not a financial planner, financial adviser, accountant, or tax advisor. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets

No comments:

Post a Comment