Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stops and Trailing Stops

My testing with demo trading the Forex is going well. I think I've resolved one of the last few issues I am having...

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.



I listed three ways to set a stop but there are many others. The main thing we want out of a stop is a predetermined point where we exit the trade without making it worse. Stress on the predetermined part. It has to be figured out and set before we get into the trade because once money is on the line emotions take over. When that happens we just justifying and sometimes lying to ourselves about what a good stop would be.


Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others.
I am not a financial planner, financial adviser, accountant, or tax advisor. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets

No comments:

Post a Comment