Thursday, June 7, 2012

Portfolio Management stop on Forex trading

I knew that 4 losses to start off June was a bad sign...

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.


So I have to stop trading for the week which means no trades today or tomorrow. If I was trading live money the next deposit would have to go into the Trading account to ensure that it grows. That is very critical at this point. Otherwise I could be trading making $5 here and $2.50 there for quite awhile. By having the deposits cover strings of losses I will still be increasing my portfolio while I am learning. Once I deem myself ready to trade with real money the learning process doesn't stop. It takes years to master a skill and the markets are always changing. I know a commodity trader who has been trading for 16 years starting up Forex and still learning.

As I mention in the video, I do want to hear your ideas on future Trading account rule changes. Hitting the $3,500 mark isn't as far off as it sounds. If I push hard that could be 3 months with the extra monthly deposits.


Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment