Monday, April 15, 2013

Still want nothing gold has to offer

Back in February I sold off the gold positions I had in the Active account and the ETF account. At that time I said I wanted nothing gold has to offer. It looked to me like institutional selling.

Since then we have had lower lows and lower highs. At best it goes sideways. The "buy gold at any price" theme was based on the Fed's QE. "Print print print we are going to hyperinflation".
Ok so where is it? If high debt is the only factor of hyper inflation then where is Japan's hyperinflation? That should have set in a decade ago.

I was busy all weekend but will get a weekly review video up tonight or tomorrow morning.
If today isn't enough evidence for a balanced portfolio approach and to ignore the "Buy X asset at any cost it will always go up" then I don't know what is.

Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

1 comment: