Thursday, July 26, 2012

Final vision of the Investing Account

I wanted to share with you all what my final vision is in how the Investing account will take shape...

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.

Now when I say this is the final vision I do not mean that I will be done with investing. There will be plenty to do with adding more shares, selling companies I no longer like, and buying into new companies to the portfolio. Those activities never change. This is all just describing the creation phase of the investing account.



Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment