Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 6 Deposit and Shadowing

We have another deposit coming in for week 6...

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.

In the video I said week 5.... Yep I screwed up and now I am at work where Youtube is blocked. I'll try to edit it or replace the video in its place tonight. Either way thoug I will keep up my "slip up" out in the open. Mistakes are going to happen.

Weekly Activity
$100 deposit into Investing


Model Portfolio Totals

Trading Account: $0

Investing Account: $300
Stock: $0
REITs: $0
Bonds: $0
Manuevering: $300

Savings Account: $300
Emergency: $250
Portfolio Protection: $50
CDs: $0
Precious Metals: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment