Friday, February 1, 2013

The case against DRIPing your dividends


EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.



With everything I talk about investing and trading wise I want to offer both sides. The more options, ideas, and strategies that you have for your own portfolio the better you will become as an investor.

The choice to DRIP or not to DRIP is a good decision to have. What to do with free money coming at you. Neither choice is a bad one that will ruin your account. Its more a question of which will provide more benefit then the other for you.


Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment