Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sold rest of IAU

I want no part of what gold has to offer right now. That is a lot of volume today. That tells me its institutional / hedge fund money getting out of gold. I'll wait for the dust to settle before determine if and when I get back in.

Sold the rest @ $15.35.


Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

1 comment:

  1. Ya gold has really had a tough time lately but I think in the long term gold will go up. As long as the fed continues to recklessly print money gold should be a safe heaven.

    ReplyDelete