Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 18 Deposit

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.



One other problem with doing an account transfer... I have to send Sharebuilder an account statement from my current broker. Being as how ThinkorSwim merged in with TDAmeritrade I don't have a full month's of account statement yet and I don't want the hassle of explaining things to Sharebuilder. I'd have to wait till October to get a full account statement meaning it could be middle of December before I'd have my accounts straightened out.

The more I think about this transfer the more comfortable I am with where my money will be. I want to be on autopilot as much as I can so I can focus on other things that need my attention. That isn't always about making more money. I'm passionate about the markets but not as much as I am passionate about my friends and family. Things being easier for investing and trading frees up more time for other things in life.

Weekly Activity
$100 deposit into Investing


Model Portfolio Totals

Trading Account: $200
Max amount in Forex trade (20%): $40
Max loss per trade (2%): $4

Investing Account: $1278.59
Stock
REITs
     O: Scheduled to be sold 9-1-11
Bonds
     JNK: Scheduled to be sold 9-2-11
     PCY: Scheduled to be sold 8-29-11
Maneuvering Cash: $468.05 moving to Sharebuilder

Savings Account: $300
Emergency: $250
Portfolio Protection: $50
CDs: $0
Precious Metals: $0


Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others.
I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets

No comments:

Post a Comment