Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sometimes you don't have to wait for dividend growth

In a previous entry I mentioned that through patience and time, a dividend paying company's dividend can grow over the years and surpass bonds.
Sometimes you don't even have to wait...

O: 5.65%
KMB: 4.47%
ABT: 4.09%
JNJ: 3.79%
PG: 3.59%
30 year U.S. Treasury: 3.51%


WMT: 3.02%
KO: 2.94%
MCD: 2.9%
CL: 2.89%
10 year U.S. Treasury: 2.13%



Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others.
I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax advisor. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets

No comments:

Post a Comment