Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 14 Deposit and reverting back to my plan

It appears that the likelihood of default is at least lessened...

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.

One change of note is that I am not going to list the total dollar amounts for each category of investing. That is listed on the spreadsheet and I am just duplicating data. Plus when it comes down to it, since that is an income account dollar totals are only needed for weight balancing which is also listed as a percent on the spreadsheet.

EDIT: I incorrectly listed the total PCY dividends paid as $3. As a commentor noticed and mentioned, it was incorrect.

Weekly Activity
$100 deposit into Investing
$100 transfer from Trading into Investing that was planned for Phase 1 of Investing
$50 transfer from Trading back into Savings Portfolio Protection
$1.22 dividend from PCY


Model Portfolio Totals

Trading Account: $0

Investing Account: $1081.78
Stock
REITs
     O: 8 shares
Bonds
     JNK: 7 shares. ($1.78 total dividends received)
     PCY: 10 shares. ($2.48 total dividends received)
Maneuvering: $265.15

Savings Accout: $300
Emergency: $250
Portfolio Protection: $50
CDs: $0
Precious Metals: $0



Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others.
I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax advisor. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

2 comments:

  1. On this post the $3.00 dollars total dividends for PCY is incorrect. This is the total amount of dividends for July according to your spreadsheet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right.
    Thank you anon 10:05 for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete