Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 4 Deposit

We have the next deposit coming up. As we are done with Phase 1 of the savings account I move on to another account...

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.


We begin with building up the investing account. I have to admit that dividend investing is my first true love with the markets. Its the one type of strategy that hasn't treated me bad and its taken care of me.

I mentioned in the Portfolio Management Investing video that dividend investing is quite different from regular stock investing. Its almost an entirely different mindset which means I have a lot of information to cover before I buy too many companies because I want everyone to not only know which companies I am investing in but why I am picking them.


Weekly Activity
$100 deposit into Investing


Model Portfolio Totals

Trading Account: $0

Investing Account: $100
Stock: $0
REITs: $0
Bonds: $0
Manuevering: $100

Savings Account: $300
Emergency: $250
Portfolio Protection: $50
CDs: $0
Precious Metals: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment