Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 1 Deposit

When I first planned out my blog I decided upon a certain pace and schedule. Real life, as it always does, has other plans.  I had to make a big push up front to cover my ideas for the portfolio and blog enough so that everyone following would know what I am talking about or at least a close enough idea. The portfolio management videos laid the groundwork for today's video... our first deposit...


EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.

Ah the "Triple Lindy". Deadly yet seductive in its execution. A bonus point for the first to know what that is.
Yes I do see the irony where in a video I talk about the dangers of using terms before they are explained... I whip out "puts" and "calls". I'll try my best not to do that but with how interconnected and woven everything is? I am not sure if its possible to completely avoid it.

Model Portfolio Totals

Savings Account: $100

Investing Account: $0

Trading Account: $0

Kind of lonely numbers at the moment. What we need is more stats. More numbers. More structure!
Each account covers multiple things and thusly will be sub divided into sub accounts. How we are going to do that will be covered in the next video.

No comments:

Post a Comment