Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Fiscal Cliff

What is the Fiscal cliff that everyone keeps talking about?

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.



So there is my take on the Fiscal Cliff. Its a double whammy of two big problems at the same time. As I mention in the video, we as a society and a government haven't picked which one we want to fix yet let alone how we are going to fix things. I'm not sure if we will decide before things worsen. We only have a couple months. I don't expect an immediate drop off or crash like 2008. However between that and both Europe and China struggling its could all add up to a financial struggle at best.

Next I will talk about my own actions in planning around this and some things that we as retail investors and traders can do. I never liked that attitude of sitting around waiting for someone else to fix a problem when we can do it ourselves.



Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment