Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My social manifesto

Manifesto: a written public declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the issuer, be it an individual, group, political party or government

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.


I've seen a growing problem online. Times are tough for government, families, companies, and individuals. Lots of emotion out there at what went wrong and who is to blame. To a certain extent that is fine IF, and that is a big IF, one can then get a clear head and move on to making change in their life.

A struggle comes up though in moving on to the fixing part vs the dwelling on the problem.

To some I apologize for being silent and watching those ideas go unchecked without giving a dissenting voice to. I'm still going to be giving the weekly updates and moving forward, leading by example with my own actions. I think that is far more effective then sitting back and only talking.


Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

2 comments:

  1. Pulling ~ love following your posts because you continue pulling us up, while others drag us down. Thanks for your efforts.

    Day by day, I am seeing more buying opportunities since the election, than I have all year. -10% for TCAP! what a steal- Money is tight for me but id like to add to my position at these levels. What are your thoughts on tcaps price direction or the market in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything of mine enough close to being risky is down.. hard. STX, AGNC, TCAP, ERF. The only thing I see going on with TCAP is that it issued some debt I think but I havent had time to be honest to go over it yet. I'm looking at SPY 135 Jan Puts. Looked at them this morning when they were going for 3.14 but didn't pull the trigger.

    ReplyDelete