Friday, July 13, 2012

Do you want the life of a trader and investor?

Do you want the life that you are working towards? The entire lifestyle...

EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.



As I mention in the video, we don't have to choose now we can work our accounts up in size and see how things progress before we quit our job.

How many times have you taken a job thinking it will be great then you start finding out about how its really going to be like and start focusing on finding a new job. It is something I feel is pretty important to keep in mind as we invest and trade. Is this something we really want to do? The problem with investing and trading is if we spend years towards this goal, quit our jobs, and then later find out it really isnt for us.... is it too late to go back and get back in the work force? You may have to start over in seniority, 401k build up or qualification for a pension. You can always make more money but lost time we cannot make up.


Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment