Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 35 update and Portfolio Management




EDIT: At the time this blog entry was posted I had a Youtube video here. That has been removed but I want the rest of my content to be remain. Nothing hidden no past mistakes ignored. All out in the open.



I put off reading The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham for far too long. Its one of the classic guides to investing. I cannot recall anyone saying that it is outdated or useless even 60 years later.



Weekly Activity
$125 deposit into Savings
$35.80 deposit into Trading
$1.65 dividend from ERF


Model Portfolio Totals

Trading Account: $885.13
Estimated Monthly Income: $0 (Not ready to trade until Phase 1 completed)
Max amount in Forex trade (50% of account): $442
Max loss per trade (1% of account): $8
Portfolio stop (3% account): $26

Investing Account: $1,768.75
Estimated Monthly Income: $6.03 ($0.087 from DRIP shares)
Stock
     WMT: $0.53 income/month
Energy
     ERF: $1.71 income/month ($0.030 from DRIP shares)
REITs
     O: $1.07 income/month ($0.014 from DRIP shares)
Bonds
     JNK: $1.62 income/month ($0.030 from DRIP shares)
     PCY: $1.09 income/month ($0.014 from DRIP shares)
Maneuvering Cash: $500

Savings Account: $900
Emergency: $600
Portfolio Protection
     Trading Account: $50
     Investing Account: $250
CDs: $0
Precious Metals: $0



Disclaimer: The investments and trades in my videos and blog entries are not recommendations for others. I am not a financial planner, financial advisor, accountant, or tax adviser. The financial actions I talk about are for my own portfolio and money and only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another person's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment